Molianalex

Here's hoping for meaningful investments for Bells in a future update

I love NH but it's the Animal Crossing Bells very first animal crossing game I've beaten in terms of paying off my house - before we even got to autumn.

Now money is useless so the loop is broken.

I have not loaded it up in ~4 months and whenever I think about it I don't really understand what I'd accomplish inside.

Fossils are done (that's a first too).

When cash is meaningless - what's there to chase on the day-to-day?

Boot up, see whether Redd is in, see if any rare bugs are out / fish for this time.

Here's hoping for meaningful investments for Bells in a future update. I didn't even mistreat the Turnips like the others did.

I'ts unreal how difficult a few things are.

There are over 300 (400?) Potential villagers and yet I can't ask a person to leave. Whenever someone reaches the campsite, I have to go through the most infuriating tune and dance to get them to move in and I'm not even allowed to pick who I wanted to move out.

This, along with so many goofy little things, create a calm experience turn sour in such an unnecessary manner.

I truly HATED the long, tedious tutorial of NH. I understand they needed it to buy Animal Crossing New Horizons Nook Miles Ticket feel as if you're developing a town on a remote island from nothing, but it had been such a repetitive slog to get through.